• Planning and brainstorming creative fundraisers that will engage the community we are serving
• Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
• To assist with hosting and the execution of charity and fundraising events
• Writing applications and reaching out to potential donors
• Assist with preparing a fundraising strategy
• Will be required to work in teams
• Must be comfortable with speaking in a professional manner
• Strong background in research and writing proposals and papers
• Comfortable with working individually and in teams
• Prior fundraising experience preferred
• Willingness to learn and develop new skills
• Knowledge of non-profit culture is preferred
• Preferred University or College Education
• Gain experience and strengthen skill set
• Contribute time and skills to a meaningful cause
• Reference letter offered at the end of term
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Re: Fundraising Volunteer Position” as the header.
We thank all candidates for applying but will only contact those suitable for the position for a personal interview.
MSCG's mission is to improve the lives and health of seniors, people with disabilities and those suffering from dementia and Alzheimer's by implementing a variety of programs that improve the health and wellness of seniors. Our objective is to reduce isolation and increase physical and mental activity amongst seniors. Our goals are to alleviate feelings of isolation which are often felt in the socially neglected communities by organizing activities such as congregate dining, friendly visiting, and other social and recreational events.
Millennium Support & Care Group
7 Hayden Street, Suite 303
Tel: (416) 925 -4417
We Have Charitable Status
News & Events